TAKE THE MESS TEST SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1) Eligibility: The Take the Mess Test Sweepstakes (hereafter, “Sweepstakes”) is open to companies with locations in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, which utilize industrial supplies (excluding government agencies, and healthcare and education companies) (“Eligible Companies”). To enter on behalf of an Eligible Company you must be a legal permanent residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who is, as of the date of entry, (i) eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (ii) a full or part-time employee of the Eligible Company. It is the employee’s sole responsibility to confirm with his/her employer any policies or restrictions concerning participation in this Sweepstakes. Employees must obtain all appropriate approvals and permissions from the Eligible Company to participate in this Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded to the Eligible Company and not to the individual who entered on behalf of the Eligible Company. Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP (“Sponsor”), W.W. Grainger, Inc. (“Grainger”), Hot Sauce, Project Support Team, Inc. (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2) Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 12:00:00 pm (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/3/13 and ends 11:59:59 pm ET on 11/10/13 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will be divided into ten (10) individual weekly entry periods (each, a “Weekly Period”), as follows:
|Weekly Period Start
|Weekly Period End
|1||12:00:00 pm ET on 9/3/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 9/8/13||9/12/13|
|2||12:00:00 am ET on 9/9/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 9/15/13||9/18/13|
|3||12:00:00 am ET on 9/16/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 9/22/13||9/26/13|
|4||12:00:00 am ET on 9/23/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 9/29/13||10/3/13|
|5||12:00:00 am ET on 9/30/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 10/6/13||10/10/13|
|6||12:00:00 am ET on 10/7/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 10/13/13||10/17/13|
|7||12:00:00 am ET on 10/14/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 10/20/13||10/24/13|
|8||12:00:00 am ET on 10/21/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 10/27/13||10/31/13|
|9||12:00:00 am ET on 10/28/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 11/3/13||11/7/13|
|10||12:00:00 am ET on 11/4/13||11:59:59 pm ET on 11/10/13||11/14/13|
3) How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.messtest.com and select and complete one (1) of the provided Mess Tests. Upon completion, follow the prompts to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes for your Eligible Company. To receive an entry without completing a Mess Test, click on the “enter” link located on the landing page at www.messtest.com and follow the prompts to complete and submit the registration form. Completion of a Mess Test will not impact chances of winning. Each entry, regardless of Mess Test completion, will have an equal chance of winning.
OPTIONAL: Upon completion of the registration form, entrants will also have the option of uploading a digital photo (hereafter, “Photo”) of his/her workspace only (individual(s) may not be in Photo) and/or ask an online/virtual GP Pro a workspace related question (hereafter, “Question”). Submission of a Photo or Question will not impact chances of winning. Each entry, regardless of the submission method will have an equal chance of winning.
Weekly Prizes will be awarded to the Eligible Company and not to the individual who entered on behalf of the Eligible Company.
Entries must be received by the deadlines for the applicable Weekly Period (outlined above) to be considered for that Weekly Period drawing. Incomplete entries will be void. Only one (1) entry per person and e-mail address will be accepted per day, regardless of method of entry. Additional entries received from the same person or e-mail address in excess of the stated daily limitation will be void. Multiple Entries for an Eligible Company are allowed; however, each entry must be submitted by a different person. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is understood to begin at 12:00:00 am ET and end at 11:59:59 pm ET that same day, except the first day of the Sweepstakes, which begins at 12:00:00 pm ET. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on the registration form. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate or undelivered entries, Photos or Questions/answers; or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, defects or delays in any transmission, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, Photos or Questions, the announcement of the prizes or winners, for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants and disqualify such entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and/or who are in violation of these Official Rules.
4) Photo and Question Submission Requirements:
- be an original photograph on which no image editing software has been used and solely owned by entrant;
- be saved as a .jpg or .png file not exceeding 5 MB in size;
- include ONLY the entrant’s workspace (individual(s) may not be in Photo) and must have been taken by entrant;
- not have been previously published or submitted in any competition or have won any awards;
- not include trademarks, logos, packaging or copyrighted material (other than Georgia-Pacific products, which may only be used for this purpose and all which rights are reserved by Sponsor) not owned by entrant or used without permission (such as third-party packaging or company names or brand names);
- not violate publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, without permission;
- not disparage any person or party, including Sponsor or anyone affiliated with the Promotion and administration of this Promotion;
- not contain text or an image that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, as determined solely by Sponsor and/or the Administrator;
- not contain content that is sexually explicit or suggestive, derogatory, profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, contains alcoholic beverages; promotes illicit drugs; or promotes unsafe or dangerous work practices, as determined solely by Sponsor and/or the Administrator;
- not promote any particular political agenda or message or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- not violate or encourage others to violate any law;
- not provide personally identifiable information about entrant or any other person, such as last name, address, phone number or any contact information (except for entrant’s personal information s/he is required to provide for entry in accordance with these Official Rules);
- be submitted in the name of one entrant only; and
- not violate any agreement to which entrant is a signatory or party.
If the original Photos were saved at a lower resolution and attached to the registration form, save the original high resolutions for potential future use by Sponsor and its designees, in their sole discretion, in accordance with the relevant provisions of these Official Rules.
Grant of Rights: By submission of a Photo and/or Question, entrants grant Sponsor and its designees, including Grainger, the perpetual right worldwide to edit, adapt, modify, publish, exploit and use the Photo and/or Question in any way and in any and all media now or hereinafter discovered or devised, world-wide for trade, advertising, promotional, public relations and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further permission from, or notification or consideration to entrants or any third parties. Entrant's submission of an entry on behalf of his or her company further constitutes consent for Sponsor and its designees, including Grainger, to use entrant’s name, address and other information submitted for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration.
5) Winner Selection: Weekly Period Drawings: There will be one (1) potential winning company selected in each of the ten (10) individual random Weekly Period drawings, one (1) for each Weekly Period for a total of ten (10) potential Weekly Prize winners. Entries received during each Weekly Period will carry forward to subsequent Weekly Period drawings. Weekly Period drawings will be conducted, as outlined in the chart above, throughout the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received for each applicable Weekly Period. The first Weekly Period drawing will be held on or about 9/12/13 and the last on or about 11/14/13. All drawings will be conducted by Administrator. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received for each of the applicable Weekly Period drawings. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which will be final and binding in all respects. Entrants who submitted potential winning entries will be notified by email, telephone and/or regular mail and may be required to execute and return an Address Verification Form within ten (10) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, the inability to contact a the entrant who submitted a potential winning entry within a reasonable time period or the return of a prize or notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner for the drawing at issue. Awarding of a prize will be conditioned upon relevant terms and conditions of the Eligible Company and/or policies as it relates to participation in promotions of this nature. Limit one (1) Weekly Prize per Eligible Company throughout the Promotion Period.
6) Prizes: Ten (10) Weekly Prizes (One (1) per Weekly Period): $500 worth of Georgia-Pacific Professional Products. Exact items awarded are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, are the winning company’s sole responsibility. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Total value of all prizes: $5,000.
7) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prizes (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion and except as otherwise provided herein. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees, including Grainger, may use (unless prohibited by law) entrant’s name, city and state of residence, and/or likeness, as well as the name of entrant’s Eligible Company, for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) the Released Parties and Facebook shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this Sweepstakes or the administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees on behalf of his/her company that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Georgia, USA.
10) Winner’s List: For the names of the winning companies (available after 12/12/13), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 12/12/13 to: Take the Mess Test Sweepstakes Winners, PO Box 13106, Bridgeport, CT 06673-3106.
11) Sponsor: Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP, 133 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303. Administrator: Project Support Team, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801.
© 2013 Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP. All rights reserved.